4 Screenshots

About This File

I’m a lil rusty but I couldn’t help myself from dancing to one of my current favourite songs 🤗

My weight gain is apparent in this one, I can see rolls I didn’t realize I had and wow so much cellulite! 🫣 I don’t normally see myself from these angles and I’m not sure if I should be excited about it or ashamed!

But anyways… I hope you enjoy watching my body sway and jiggle, twerk and wiggle 😜

Edited by KatyLovesSnacks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wookie18

Enjoyed this so much. Katy delivers another great one (I think it’s impossible for her to make a bad one!). For anyone who appreciates growing curves on an absolutely beautiful woman this should be a required purchase. You will not regret it. 

Link to review

Let's start by saying that you have NOTHING to be ashamed of here. 🔥🔥🔥 Aptly titled, all that's missing are wings.💖 I could put this on a loop and watch it all day, but I wouldn't be able to get anything else done, it's that sexy. Gorgeous woman showing what she has, and it's perfect! 🥰😘

Link to review