4 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
stepbro/step sister roleplay | stuck fetish | burping 

While reaching deep inside, my outfit somehow got snagged causing me to get STUCK IN MY WASHER!! Thank goodness my stepbro was home to help. In this clip, you watch as my stepbro practically undresses me to get me free before our parents get home. He tried so hard to get me free by jiggling my chubby body super fast. All the shoving back and forth causes me to burp, moan, groan, and giggle.. I think he liked the way my fat felt in his hands because he sure took his time massaging my gut while I was trapped.

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.