LOUD Burps & Chinese Food Binge

$6.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I took home my sisters Chinese food leftovers and decided to gorge right after our conversation about me being a feedee. I shovel piles of Chinese food in my mouth and burp some of the loudest burps I’ve ever had. I show off different, never before seen angles of me stuffing & you really get a glimpse of just how fat and gluttonous I am. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘😋

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Amazing burps, for those who are into burps this is a great video! I also love the size of your arms 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I know this were huge soft pillows😋

Link to review
RickySnyder21

TheBigAssSSBBW is truly the best feedee out there. All of her stuffing videos are amazing - and this one is no different. 6.99 is a steal to see her massive body inhale chinese food. she's such a pig. if you like burps (or just stuffings) - this is a must buy 

Thank you so much I’m so happy you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

@TheBigAssSSBBW is starting the month of February strong with another extremely HOT video! I like her outfit so much in this video because of how exposed her giant belly is, and it makes you remember how huge her boobs are!! 🥵 At some point I was going to ask if your boobs are crumb catchers given how far they stick out. Of course one tray of Chinese food is not enough for her. Luckily her sister gave her leftovers. As usual TheBigAssSSBBW has her trusty can of Pibb, and it starts to create a surprise in her belly. Never have I ever heard her burp so deep & loud like that! 😍 I really love the angles in this video. Being up close helps out with making you realize how huge her figure is. Like her arms take up half of the frame, her boobs take up 75% of the frame, her belly too, and don't get me started on her gigantic thighs. Those definitely take up the whole frame! 😫😫 Overall I would DEFINITELY start making advertising posters in my town for this video. It's just way too fucking hot to not talk about! Thank you so very much TheBigAssSSBBW for making this video, it was fun to eat along with!! Hope you got some dessert and gave yourself lots of belly rubs after filming! 😊❤️ + Hugssss

I love this so much hahaha. Thank youuuuuu🥺🥺

Link to review
Quatering09

God damn piggy look how fat you'r getting 😍 Just by looking at your round chubby cheeks and pronounced double chin I can tell you've gained, and those arms are massive. I'm surprised you don't get exhausted lifting them up to shovel all the mountains of foo you eat into your mouth. I think you're gonna need a army of feeders at your beck and call to help satiate your greed very soon 😍

I also thought my double chin was hanging like crazy!! Lol thank you for pointing that out and leaving an amazing review 🥰

Link to review