6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya needs to be humbled. She thinks her big disgusting belly is sexy and she’s about to get a reality check.

She starts off the video very cocky. She’s convinced all her friends are going to be jealous over how good she looks. Nadyas delusional. All her friends are 100 lbs and she thinks shes going to get all the attention. Well, she will be getting attention… but not for the reasons she thinks. 

She keeps talking about how shes going to be getting free drinks all night. She can’t keep her eyes off of herself, admiring every stretch mark in the mirror. Practicing all her seductive dance moves. She was eager to have a good night. Her plan was to go home with the hottest dude at the club. 

The video starts back up with Nadya furious. The stupid bouncer refused to let her in. She begged and begged but he was firm. Her friends made fun of her and went in anyways; bitches. The bouncer even laughed at her. She’s trying to make sense of it all. It can’t be because of her giant gut; there has to be another reason, right? She comes up with every excuse in the book. But finally, reality hits. Good thing McDonald’s was on the way home so the night wasn’t a total bust.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

x-rayeyes

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

10/10. 👍  One of Nadya's top five videos ever (and she has done several hundred).   Use of a mirror at a unique angle for the 1st scene sets this off from the common content creation.  Two ever fattening Nadyas are better than one in any Nadya scene. 😋  Any recent criticism I've had of Nadya not giving us enough side angles of her massive gut is accounted for here.  She looks beautiful, and the facial visions at two angles when she appreciatively looks at herself in the mirror are supreme.  The story line and dialog are original.  Her outfit is skimpy and sexy.  I won't bust the story ending, but Nadya suggests that the ending perhaps could be better if she returns a year later with another 100 pounds.  I agree - let's do it - we'll follow along.  🥰

Response from the author:

Yay!!! So glad ya enjoyed it I’ll definitely be doing mirror vids more often I think it came out nice 🤤 thank you for the first review weeeeee happy weekend 🎊 

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🔥🔥🔥This video was 11+ mins of pure hotness🔥🔥🔥. Good lord Nadya you looked so damn sexy in this outfit and having the mirror right next to you gave us two incredible angles all at once🥵 and the roleplay was such a hot story that club clearly wasn't ready to witness your belly bouncing on the dance floor but McDonald's will always roll out the red carpet for you🐷

Response from the author:

You da best 💓 lol’d at McDonald’s rolling out the red carpet…. Speaking of…I have a fun video planned having to do with McDonald’s… wink wink 

Link to review