8 Screenshots

About This File

Today was a day full of delicious food. But the sow is never satisfied, after 9pm, after having eaten dinner, she was hungry again... So her feeder sent her three different types of pizza, and two liters of sprite.
Wow... It's food for 5 people.
The bristle does not stop, especially when it comes to pizza. So she sits down in her tight thongs to eat her delicious pizza buffet. Getting completely full moaning and with her thongs submerged under her round belly GS will surprise you with huge burps she is a pig in every way she does not miss the opportunity and farts too. I will sleep happy and full dreaming of thousands of recipes for tomorrow 😍

REMEMBER THAT YOUR REACTION AND REVIEW ARE VERY VALUABLE TO ME, THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE THE BEST OF ME AND KEEP GROWING ♥️

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1a2b3c

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This clip delivers exactly what she says. She's really really pretty, goddess like. Lots of eating really big burps and those sweet farts!!!! At least one really good one that sounds like it has a hard time escaping her big ass cheeks.  I didn't last long after that and I still have more to watch so perhaps there's more??? Her butt is so big and has such a nice round shape. I like that she has natural farts from eating too much. Gluttony induced farting is my favorite. I suggest this clip if you are a fan because this is one of the better ones! Keep gaining, stuffing, and farting!!!!

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you want to see a stunning girl eat and drink until she is totally satisfied this is the video! Greedy Sow always drinks at least 1.25 litres of soda, during this video she drinks 2 litres+! She also does a great job eating the pizza! She really does look full, stuffed to the maximum!

Link to review
watcherling

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've watched many of greedy sow's videos, but this one is something else. There are several deep, long burps that even surprise her and at the end of the vid, all she can do is burp after finishing the last bottle of soda. Pizza and soda really do a girl good.

Link to review