5 Screenshots

About This File

Hello there.... ;)

Nearly 15 minutes of Kat sexually describing her fantasies to you..

She flops onto the lounger and start telling you what her fantasies are.. her face, gut and thighs at a very FAT angle.

Kat slowly and very detailed tells you what her fantasies are and how she imagines them playing out. Please imagine too!

She rub her chubby belly, eats some chocolate and drinks soda as she jiggles and relives her fantasies in her mind. She wants you to know being a fatty really turns her on, but did you know how much? Come listen as she describes to you how she wants to be treated, filled and even more..

Thanks for watching! If you want me getting fatter, please support feeding me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NomNom92

You're always so adorable in all your videos. It was amazing hearing you explain your fantasies in such great detail, and your personality is absolutely wonderful.

My wife and I love your content, and it helps her feel more confident after gaining weight. Keep up the good work!

Link to review
curveylov3r

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve followed you since the beginning and you’re my favourite gainer girl. Something about your personality makes it that much more sexy. Especially the way you talk in this video 😉

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! More to come! 💞

Link to review