Every Last Drop WG Shake (over 2000 calories!)

$5.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hi guys !  I wanted to show you my daily shake routine 😃 it has over 2000 calories in each one and it tastes sooo good, I just have to finish it every time. I usually laze in my living room and watch TV as I fill my belly up with TONS of calories ❤️ I drank this one in under 9 minutes so I know you'll enjoy it

xoxo

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit! I understand this is her first video on here, but damn this is one HOT way to introduce herself!! 🥵 Her figure is so freaking beautiful it's like she's been blessed into becoming a huge Goddess! Her double chin, huge boobs, huge arms, and a giant freaking belly is sure to make anybody's mind melt in pure amazement!! 😍 She downs that pitcher of weight gain shake like a can of soda. I honestly can't wait to see what she uploads on here, she's just that HOT!! Thank you so very much for making this video Lilycupcakes, and it's safe to say I'm a huge fan!!! 😊💙 P.S. would you share your WG shake recipe eventually? I'd love to make it part of my daily intake at some point!

Link to review
Heavyhitter

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Need This Dragons Den GIF by CBC

Lily's first clip was ABSOLUTE FIRE 🔥🔥🔥 Lily chugs an ENTIRE BLENDER of gain shake like it was a cup of water 😍😲😍

She is clearly determined to reach 350 soon with her very fattening daily gain shake routine. The results are AMAZING and Lily looks more magnificent, round and massive then ever!!! This clip is a must watch 💯

Thanks for sharing Lily 💜

Link to review