13 Screenshots

About This File

Serleena, the seductive and voracious alien from the distant planet of Kylothia, was always in search of new ways to satiate her insatiable appetite. And so, with a flick of her wrist, she found herself downloading the latest dating app on her intergalactic device - Tinder. She swiped through countless profiles, until finally, she came upon a human male who piqued her interest. A date was arranged, and they both agreed to meet at his apartment for a night of Netflix and Chill. Little did he know that Serleena had other, much more sinister plans in mind. As they settled onto the bed in his room, the man eagerly reached for the remote to turn on the television, but Serleena's hand shot out, stopping him in his tracks. With a sly grin, she leaned in close and whispered, "I have a better idea". And it was there, amidst the soft glow of the television, that Serleena finally revealed the truth of what she had come for.

With a seductive purr, she confessed that she was not like other females, but a hungry predator, whose natural form was that of a beast that fed upon the flesh of her prey. Her date, now realizing the error of his ways, was powerless to resist as she seduced him into submitting to her ravenous desires. And with one swift motion, she engulfed him whole, his terrified cries muffled as he disappeared inside her belly. And so, Serleena sat back, sated and satisfied with her big round belly, with another human to add to her list of conquests. For she was a being of darkness and destruction, a master of disguise and a hunter of prey. And as she reclined on his bed, she reflected upon her latest feast with a wicked smile, ready to unleash her insatiable hunger upon the next unsuspecting victim.

#MenInBlack2 #Serleena #AlienInvasion #IntergalacticThrills #FemmeFatale #KylothianHunger #NetflixAndChill #DatingNightmares #MonsterMovies #CannibalCraze #SciFiHorror #AlienSeduction #DatingGame #IntergalacticDating #TheHungerGames #DarkSciFi #AliensAmongUs #IntergalacticThreat #FrighteningFemales #MonsterMash

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love it love it love it! Another fantastic vore clip of Delilah playing as the voraciously sexy Serleena! I still remember watching that clip and I love how Delilah just nailed this role play! That sexy full gut after swallowing her prey is super hot and pleasing to see!😍Delilah is the best at vore clips and it just makes me want to see more!❤️

Response from the author:

Aww your reviews always make me super happy, thank you soooo much!! ♥

Link to review