9 Screenshots

About This File

fatty roxxy just got home at 4 am d+unk and hungry, she manage herself to make a big bowl of fries, and ofc eats it all, she actually invite a guy with her, and the guy is having a fight with her gilr at the phone, hahahaha he literally preffers to rub roxxys belly...

enjoy, kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

N29W39

Fatty Roxxy really rocks in her party dress!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘It's late but but she got aย little **ย at the party, which made her hungry... so she greedily pigs out onย fries๐Ÿท๐Ÿท squirting her fav.ย sauce on each fry, gulping soda a letting out some really longย and loud burps๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–...she then does a hot belly play sequence๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘… telling stories about herself. At one point she says "I really think guys want me more now than when I was skinny"๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–...If you're like me and couldn't agree more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, then you won't want to miss this one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.ย 

Link to review