4 Screenshots

About This File

Holy Moly!

Okay…. When Lauren heard it was okay to “eat for two” she thought they meant multiply her previous appetite and become a gluttonous carb queen!

Lauren goes to try on a few of her favorite pre-pregnancy outfits and quickly comes to realize that what once hugged her body perfectly now looks as if she’s attempting to wear toddler clothes! Everything is utterly too small leaving Lauren breathless.

lauren was a big girl to begin with but add on the extra weight and she has truly become a beautiful whale! Haha.

Come watch as she fat chats about her gains and tries on clothes and finds a pair of maternity jeans that MIGHT just work with her curves and growing bump!

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren always does a fantastic job with try-on videos, and this clip is without a doubt her BIGGEST try-on ever!!!  The use of the mirror allowing you to see two angles at once, the variety of different clothes she tries on, and of course the commentary and expressions that come along with it, also make this one of the best.  An amazing clip that highlights the beauty of motherhood and the female figure, with a lot of fun thrown in too!!

The red dress is obviously too tight to really be used at this point, but Lauren still looks marvelous in it!!  And it really showcases how even being heavily pregnant (and also just really, really heavy) has not taken away from her thick curvy hourglass figure.  The side view obviously tells the full story, but seeing Lauren head on in that dress, I literally would not have even guessed she was pregnant!!

Finally, the maternity jeans were an awesome way to close out the clip.  In my opinion, Lauren looks her best in clothes that comfortably fit but still show off her incredible curves and voluptuous feminine form - and the jeans definitely do that; she look Ass-tounding!!!  And yeah, probably a good idea to hold onto those post-partum; they'll still fit well, and the extra cradling and support will be very helpful in the months to come.

Response from the author:

Thank you for this awesome review!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ I truly appreciate it

Link to review

A woman outgrowing her clothes is the sheer sign that she’s been truly giving in to her glutinous desires. 🤤🤤🤤 And my oh my Lauren has blown up during this pregnancy! She looks so wide and round, but still has that sexy hourglass figure somehow. Sooo many hot angles throughout, the mirror in the back is a great touch too, dat fat ass definitely deserves attention too. 🍑😍😍😍 Lauren looked freakin incredible in the skin tight, barely breathable lol, spicy red dress. 🌶️🔥🔥🔥 It was also so hot how the maternity jeans caress and hug her big round belly. It’s crazy how massive every part of her body has become, even the xxxl struggle to contain her. Lol Such a hot video with lots of wiggle and jiggle 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦

Response from the author:

I absolutely love this! 😍 I’m such a fat gluttonous queen ! 😂

Link to review