Bbw talk

$5.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back at it once again, giving you some entail of my life as a BBW‼️

I made sure to go off the beaten path with random things I struggle with and the way not only my body but life style has had to change☺️

leave a comment down below about things you’d like me to talk more about on or wanna know my prospective on! 
id love love love to share everything with you😘

other then that enjoy ❤️

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Assuny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hearing an overweight young woman talk about her day and how being so large makes it difficult is low-key a favorite pass time of mine. It triggers a response in me that wants to say, "the world is dumb, you aren't thaaaat big, why don't you have some ice cream, you'll feel better once you have eaten. Again."

Hands down my favorite part of this video is the obvious self-love that she shows herself. @Curvybabes is absolutely tickled pink over how plump she is getting. She might not be able to see her toes, but she likes what she sees when she waddles in front of a mirror. She is big, she knows it, and it's good she isn't so afraid to show it because that is rapidly becoming an impossibility.

Hearing her talk about chairs and tight squeezes was most amusing, and I know I would deficiently like to hear or see more regarding popped buttons and split seams.

For those that are into 'the spread' (if you know, you know what I'm talking about) will appreciate this vid, as @Curvybabes spends most of the video on her widening ass, no doubt pooped from having haul that cushion with her wherever she goes.

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whatever is comfortable for you sweetheart 😚❤️💖 that is what really!!!! matters!!!! the most !!!! ,,,,Every single day I am truly !!!! loving 🥰❤️💖more! & more !!!! of your videos !& content!,,, & you carry your weight so !so !very !nicely & beautiful 😚🌈😚🌈😚🌈😚🌈😚🌈😚🌈😚🌈😚🥰💖🥰💖🥰💖🥰💖🥰💖🥰💖🥰 it’s just so !attractive!!!!😍❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈 too me !!!! 

Link to review