3 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren had her baby shower…. And the comments her friends and family had to say about her weight gain and size were definitely BROUGHT UP!

Laurens smokin’ bodied aunt always has it out for Lauren and decided to give her quite the present 🤪😬😮

Lauren can’t wait to tell you people’s mixed reactions when they realized that Lauren is in fact pregnant and not just oddly shaped and fat!

Also, Lauren can’t wait to divulge on what her doctors have to say too. Luckily she has some VERY HONEST doctors! 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve always loved hearing about reactions to fatness, something about others not approving of the fatty lifestyle makes it even hotter. 🥵🥵🥵 Lauren’s curvy voluptuous body is like forbidden fruit. 🤤🤤🤤 Although sometimes it can come off as rude, very blunt family members and doctors can be very entertaining at times. Lol While showing off that pregnancy glow and overflowing body Lauren goes into detail of family reactions at her baby shower and a recent doctors visit, and it’s so hot to hear everyone’s in complete shock and has something to say about her size. 🥵🥵🥵 I guess some can’t wrap their mind around a fat pregnant goddess like Lauren 🤷🏻‍♂️🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I enjoy the shame kink for myself sooo much. This video is just a rundown and retelling of some of the many shameful moments Lauren’s gotten to experience lately. Having to explain to a child why she’s so fat, her Aunt shaming her at her own baby shower, doctors inviting other doctors into the room to come and see how fat and pregnant she is. There’s more too, I just don’t want to give it all away. The whole time, Lauren is draped on the couch, looking gorgeous and deliciously round, admitting she’s not changing any time soon as she plays with her belly robed in an incredible skin tight dress. For nearly 15 minutes you get to hear story after story of people trying to draw a line for Lauren and her continuing to gorge right past it.

Thank you!!!❤️

Link to review
Phalzo784

Great video, you are very beautiful and hearing about all the reactions of family members and doctors was amazing! 😊

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Join lovely and lovable lardass Lauren Lush on the couch and listen to story after entertaining and embarrassing story of how people just cannot handle a gorgeous woman of such majestically immense proportions!!!  People's bluntness, their confusion, their inability to process the fact that a woman can be off-the-charts curvy and voluptuous, in the advanced stages of pregnancy, and astonishing beautiful all at once - it's all here!!!

As for Lauren herself, she's as adorable as ever in this clip!!  Her expressions and laughter as she tells her stories makes everything interesting and cute, and the dress she's wearing perfectly shows off that mind-blowing goddess-like figure that folks simply do not know how to deal with!!!

Thank you, T!❤️

Link to review