5 Screenshots

About This File

Updated weigh in for the end of 2022! In the video I discuss changes to my body, diet and life style. As well as the difficulties I’ve faced as the weight has piled on. I then measure myself and weigh myself (showing the numbers). Purchase now to see if I’ve gained!🥰🥰

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Supersizeit

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Total princess vibes as always. Lana has an amazing personality just her mannerisms and way of explaining is always great. To Lana you do still have a waist right between the two bellies🤭 you have a prominent hour glass figure to your point. The double chin folding into your face when you talk is so eye catching 😊

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking so lovely, large and luscious Lana 😍 I think your diet sounds perfectly appropriate for a perfect plump princess as yourself. I can't wait to see all the great videos have planned for 2023 and I hope you are treated to all the food you desire 🥰 

Link to review
Kuratyn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video, can't wait to weigh in again to see how much weight gain you got and how big your booty is 🥵

Link to review