Talking about My Weight Gain Journey❤

$3.99

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey ❤❤❤ In this video, I talk about my weight gain journey, while giving myself some morning belly rubs before I start my day❤

Other Files from ChubbyDumpling7

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

Great video as always. Delightful presence,  I want to hang out with you, CD7 !😍

Link to review
pj44

Nice to "meet" you!  You're very pretty and well-spoken 🙂.  Do you have any pics of you at your previous high weight?  Do you think your health problems will return as you gain again?  Looking forward to seeing your journey! 🤰😍

Link to review
SodamFat

Love to see you are back on the gaining path! I love how your belly just melts across your lap, also your voice is very mellow and soothing too. You will definitely be successful on Curvage. Good luck gaining to your goal and beyond!

Link to review
turquoisenebula

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

**THIS** right here is wifey material 100%.  I'm floored.  Genuinely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen on here ❤️.   Also I love the specific moment she's just sitting there, looking a bit chunky but relatively normal - then says "I've been into feederism for about 10 years now" and you're watching like 'surely not, she's not big enough?!'.... but then the lifts up her top and reveals her massive gut just spilling out into her lap.  So cute.   I'm British but this girl right here is the American Feedee Dream.

Link to review