6 Screenshots

About This File

Your sexy fat wife has a sweet tooth and decides to bake some cookies. 🍪

she flirtatiously bounces around the kitchen for ingredients while showing off her very skimpy lingerie. 

Lauren is getting turned on at the fact that she’s going to have cookies to destroy and she starts putting really showing off her big growing body. The angles are delicious. 

While the cookies are baking Lauren decides to to some laundry. 

That’s when she reminisces on when she was much smaller when you two first got together while holding up her huge 3x panties! She even tries on her robe which clearly isn’t a fit anymore. 

Lauren then huffs and puffs as she is determined to walk up her flight of stairs to put her clothes away. Who knew someone could get winded in a few short steps. 

Her timer goes off and she goes to enjoy her desserts while fatchatting you and trying to convince you that her being a fat feedee housewife is truly the only and best option

(not a pregnancy video, just a housewives roleplay) 

8D3E97FD-E257-4538-AD1B-1C57BB98952A.gif

I love reviews! Please leave one if you have a spare moment! 💋❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What is  better than Redhead BBW doing fat girl things? @LaurenLush says that this is roleplay but I think this is a glimpse of how she actually lives. Wobbling around in lingerie that fit 20lbs ago struggling to do basic tasks all the while continuing to stuff herself fatter. Awesome!!

Response from the author:

You…are….absolutely correct 😂

thank you for this awesome review!

Link to review

Is there anyone that does a roleplay video as well as Lauren? Feels almost like a behind the scenes , day in the life kind of video, filled with Lauren walking around in motion, doing chores, making cookies, discussing how big and luscious she’s gotten over the years. She’s outgrown all of her clothing, and from the sound of those stairs as she goes up them, the house as well. She’s the ultimate curvy  verbal tease, just captivating to the mind and tempting to the eye. The way she sways and flaunts herself as she talks about doing less and eating more, just fantastic.

I think the only thing she isn’t roleplaying is her love of cookies. That seemed super genuine. Pretty sure that was a real happy squeal at the start of this video. There’s even a secret scene at the end which shows why our girl has such a pronounced Crumbl relationship. 

THANK YOU

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So this is probably my favorite of Lauren's recent clips, going back the last few months at least - she's just so sweet and charming!!! ❤️

There is something just so unbelievable cute and tastefully tempting about seeing lovely Lauren Lush casually performing chores while innocently waddling her plump, pudgy body all over the house wearing nothing but her bra and undies.  Who wouldn't want to come home to such an adorable sweetie pie as @LaurenLush?!?!

You definitely get more than expected in this clip - there's quite a bit going on - from sweet, casual chatting to trying on clothes; from seeing a hot, fat body in action to inhaling a batch of cookies - if this sort of roleplay is your style, you'll certainly be impressed!!

Another aspect of this video that deserves mention is that despite how simple it may appear on the surface, it seems to me that a lot of work went into putting this clip all together.  There are numerous - at least a dozen, probably more - changes in location or angle that take place throughout, each requiring moving recording equipment, setting up, possibly testing, actually recording, and finally splicing it all together to create a coherent and enchanting whole.  Your hard work is acknowledged and appreciated, Lauren!!  . . . just don't work too hard! 😉

Thank you for making me smile with this review! I definitely needed it today!❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Something special about a fat feedee housewife in motion. 😍😍😍🤤🤤 All that greed and gluttony making the simplest of tasks more and more difficult. 😈😈😈 Of course that doesn’t stop herself from continuing to eat everything in site. 😉 All the different views and angles of Lauren were soooo freaking hot, her body jiggles and you can see an intense ripple effect with each movement. 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦 Whether it’s the big hanging doughy belly, juicy ass, or massive tits, this housewife has it all! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 It’s insane to think that those 3x panties hug and even get swallowed up by her massive curves, they look HUGE when she hold them up. Lol And after all that hard work Lauren finished with stuffing her face with cookies witb some mouth watering fat chat. 🥵🥵🥵 The absolute definition of a trophy wife 🏆💯 

Link to review