I Want You to Kidnap & Fatten Me Up

$4.50

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

731374657_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE_16.thumb.gif.588ebfdff7fc5d2aca50bc9e8f60152a.gif2052856575_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE_15.thumb.gif.2f8e4acc42d565a8417bc002c0c80333.gif1421043156_GMP_TW9yZUdNMDE_17.thumb.gif.27740b7105a06eab38fa8a16c8679d5b.gif

Oof I can't get this scenario out of my head lately...I can't stop thinking about how amazingly sexy it would be to be kidnapped by a feeder then slowly fall for them as they brainwash me into a mindless forever-fattening hog 🥵 check out the clip to hear all the dirty deets of my fantasy hehe

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Not usually the kind of clip that I’d get, but having always enjoyed any kellijellibelli clips in the past thought I’d give it chance.

A supremely hot and intriguing fantasy clip from a model with a show stopping figure.

Link to review
gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love your authenticity and enthusiasm!

Link to review
BgrBtrCurvs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are so hot in this video. The facial expressions you make when you talk about being fed more and more with a secret appetite stimulant is super hot! Then there’s all the belly play while you talk about getting fatter and fatter. You are, without a doubt, one of the hottest models ever. It’s easy to see that you are truly turned on by this fantasy While this is one of my favorite fantasies, you have really brought it to life like no other could.

Link to review
flake113

What a great fantasy, glad to hear from your own luscious lips how into it you are.  Would love hearing more of your erotic fat fantasies!  Well worth the price of admission... though I don't doubt that a longer, "extra spicy" version in *ahem* greater detail would sell exceptionally well... if it passes the Curvage censors that is!  Kelli you are an amazing woman and we are glad you are here!  This clip is brief but hot and priced reasonably... what's not to love?

Link to review