Early morning snack and jiggle

$5.99

Β Β  (1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

WOW

ive grown so much, I’m starting to notice all over how I’m swelling up like a balloon. Even jiggling my belly feels heavy☺️

watch me give my big belly early morning belly jiggles 🫒🫒 

can’t get over how huge I am. Can’t wait for future mile stones!

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh YESSSSSSSSS !!!! This is an absolutely WINNER πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† I love it πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’– when Curvybabes !!!! Is wearing jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’– it looks so ATTRACTIVE!!!! ❀️🌈🌈🌈🌈& that Belly is so sensational!!!! My most favorite πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’– is were that belly !!!! is just so cute πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’–& so very !!!!Β FAT !!!! & the way you jiggle!!!! it !!!! ,,,,the way it sways & swings in motion!!!! from left too right ,,,,, & hands πŸ™Œ free !!,,,while you continue too snack !,,,especially eating! a bag ofΒ Β Doritos πŸ˜‹,,,,so yummy!!!! Β πŸ˜‹ & so good !!!! I really wasn’t ready for the video to end !!!! Because it was so HOTTT !So HOTTT !!!! πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’–β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

Link to review