5 Screenshots

About This File

Today I woke up very hungry 🐷 wanting to swell and fill my belly, what better than some pizzas 🍕 and more than two liters of coke🥤.

Do you want to see me eat in 4?  This is the video.

Do you want to hear big burps one after the other?  This is the video.

Come to see how my curves increase bite after bite, my body swells more and more to the point of leaving me exhausted on the floor. 🤤
  And what better than to finish some shots from under my belly on 4 legs, it's like I'm on top of you!

In this video you will find: lots of tight curves in sexy lingerie, soda bloating, padding, loud burping, tummy and belly button play and much more, hope you like it.

If you liked the video leave a review uwu 💕💕💕💕

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We truly are in a golden age of content here at Curvage. This is quite possibly the best clip I’ve bought. No messing around, just straight to business making short work of pizza and fizzy. Always loved all fours and resting on side views, and this clip has them all. Love the addition of the mirror for an “all-round” view. 10mins of wonder, add it to your library, you won’t regret it.

Response from the author:

wow 😱 thank you very much for this wonderful review 💕 I hope to continue making many videos of this type 😋😋🤤🤤

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG, These are your best burps yet. They're getting really big, like you. :)

Response from the author:

I'm really glad you noticed, I slowly feel my burps getting bigger 💕

thanks for your wonderful reviews 😍

Link to review