(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Not only am I out of control but I’m starting to affect the people around me as well. My friend was just as skinny as I once was but I’m destroying her body too. I can’t help it. My greedy habits are contagious. The crazy part?

She likes it just as much as I do.

I hadn’t seen her for a few months so I knew my weight gain would surprise her. I’m gaining faster than ever. But when she saw me she kept telling me how good I look. I decided to test the waters. It started off with me convincing her to give into her gluttony at a restaurant….

I happily woke up and made her a giant breakfast each morning and her reaction was pretty surprising. We ended up stuffing our faces the whole time and she even outgrew an article of clothing! I’m so proud of how much of an eager piggy she’s transformed into for me. She said she wants to visit again soon and I already have a bunch of tricks up my sleeve.

I also go over our experience at an amusement park. I made such a scene on each ride I attempted to go on. This video contains so many sexy stoires, I was even shocked by her actions.

Enjoy!!

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest papertigertelevision

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Definitely hoping for a part 2 of this. And 3...and 7... 🥵

Response from the author:

Aww your wish is my command 😌 🧞‍♀️ 

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I still remember when Nadya made her debut on another site that not every beautiful belly had to be flat. She was a skinny, what do I say skinny! She was scrawny, a stick, but her hair and flirtatious look immediately attracted my attention. I thought that when she started to put on a couple of pounds she would freak out and completely forget about stuffing herself to bursting. Now, a few years later, I find her turned into a fattening pig, with massive cheeks and a belly the size of a beach ball.
What I like most about Nadya is the almost cartoonish way in which she has put on weight. There are other models that when they gain weight it's clear that they have overeaten and stopped exercising, but in Nadya's case it's as if she had been pumped up with a hose that was pumping cream somewhere that I won't mention. I loved this clip because I know Nadya loves to fatten up other girls. Come on! You have to make her double your weight. 

This review was sooo sweet :) so glad ya found me here!! Thanks for being on this journey with me I can’t wait for you to see all my upcoming content thanks again!! Xxx 

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Story time!!! ️ I loved this video your gluttonous eating habits seems to be a very good influence on your friend. Your feedee and feeder sides were both in full swing with your friend around it definitely sounds like you gave her a good taste of the feedee lifestyle im sure seeing how big and beautiful you are definitely added to the temptation. And hearing about your rollercoaster struggles was so hot I'm excited to hear how your next trip to the amusement park will go considering how fast your gaining will all know how thats going to go😁.

Hiiii I love your reviews!!! The details are A1 🐷🤸‍♀️ happy Valentine’s Day!!💘💘💘💘

Link to review
DreamingBoy

I absolutely LOVE this video, and keep coming back to it :) Can't believe I forgot to review it before, sorry!

The fact that it's about a real experience, and the little details that come with that, make it SO much hotter. How your friend needs to hear a few reassurrances from you before she's willing to openly admit how fat you are as you go on the rides together, and how she gradually gets more comfortable about stuffing her face in front of you as the visit goes on is all so genuine and sweet!

What's happened with her since her visit - have you met up again since? Is she still being a relaxed little fatty under your guiding/corrupting influence? I'm sure many people would like to know - either on here or in a new video if there's enough details for that. Hope you're still getting along well at any rate 🙂

Love it, and would love to hear more positive true-life fatty experiences of you with your friends.

🥵😍😍😍😄

Link to review