Clothes Haul - They’re All Too Small! Influencer Weight Gain Denial

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

*flash sale!*

Your favorite social media influencer decides to do a clothes haul/try on with outfits a couple of different brands sent her. Everyone, except her, has noticed she’s gained a lot of weight recently. When the clothing brands reached out to her, she put down her “normal” size she wore previously before putting on all of this weight. As she’s trying on the clothes she notices they’re not fitting her the way they’re supposed to. She can’t believe it. She’s shocked and pissed and thinks that they sent the clothes to her too small on purpose. She decides to drown her sorrows in wine and chugs straight from the bottle. No cup necessary. She dedicates her wine chug to some mean girls that used to make fun of her for being a little overweight when she was in school. As she’s feeling her belly and starting to come to terms with the fact that she has gained weight, do you think she will change her mind? 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video, hands down, is the most HOTTEST one to end the month with! 🥵Literally seeing her giant fupa in the beginning was a huge turn on for me. It literally spills out of her panties!! 🥵 She goes through her whole order of clothing, and it's all the right sizes. Unfortunately the company half-assed the order and sent her smaller sizes... I loved the cheetah print outfit the most because it really shows off every single curve! Hell even the fupa still managed to visibly bulge!! 🤯🥵 She's super out of breath as the video goes on. I don't believe that you've gained at all, it's definitely the company's fault. I hope you got a buffet amount of food to absorb all that wine! Overall this video is extremely hot, and will definitely soak your panties. Thank you so very much for making this video The BigAssSSBBW, and making people's day with your beauty!! 😍❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you thank you!! I agree, the cheetah print was my favorite outfit 🥰

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love it!🔥 Watching you try to put those pants on was like watching you get stuffed into a sausage casing, they were ripping at the seams!! It looks like such a workout for you just to put on clothes. 🤯 Another fantastic video as always!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review! I know I can’t believe how much noise my leggings made while ripping as I’m trying to put them on hahaha.

Link to review