Spend the day at home with me! *40min vlog

$7.99

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I wanted to shake things up a bit, so I decided to show you a different side of my life. A not quite as glamorous one, but an equally hot one! Join me for a very typical day where I'm snacking, doing some light chores, and just being a little bit lazy. You'll also be able to better understand how fat I am in compassion to other items in my home, especially my dreadfully tiny laundry room.

My day starts with me casually waking up and making my bed. Sometimes I am better about this than other days and today's one of them, I managed to actually make my bed. I then pick up my nightstand a bit as it's a little cluttered. But I'm kinda starved so I need to make myself something to eat and some tea of course. While eating I talk pretty casually about random things you might not know about me (my sick obsession with celebrity podcasts), and even my childhood crushes! I then decide to sweep up my house a bit, which isn't the easiest with a giant belly. I get a little bit out of breath doing this, but what else is new? And then it's time for some laundry, and ugh I swear I might have the smallest laundry room ever. It's small to begin with, but it's also packed with coats and other items, making it for one very tight squeeze. Very very tight, and it's only getting tighter. I'm also getting pretty wide, come see how wide in comparison to my washing machine! All in all, today was a pretty productive day, and I felt so chatty! Thanks for joining me and making the mundane a little less mundane!

The style of this video is very conversational and very laid back. It's really just me in my natural life. It's a mix of vlog and gfe in a way. Hope you enjoy something different!

Clip features: eating, stuckage,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.