12 Screenshots

About This File

I'm ruining my diet!

I snuck out of the house to stuff myself. My feeder has been trying to help me control my appetite, because I'm outgrowing all of my clothes. I'm only allowed one cheat day a week, and that was yesterday. But I just can't help myself! I want to BINGE! So I got in the car and loaded it up with food: orange chicken, broccoli beef, fried rice, a large coke, and a dozen donuts!

874727781_CouchQueen-3000cal.SecretStuffing-Prev02.thumb.gif.3c805a573b6c43f991d61caf9ebcdd0c.gif

I know I shouldn't be sneaking around his back like this. My feeder has been trying to help me eat right, because I'm outgrowing all of my clothing. But I'm so addicted to stuffing myself- so addicted to food- so addicted to nurturing my big belly. It doesn't need the neglect that comes with diet and exercise. It needs carbs! and sugar! and delicious, yummy food that fills me up and satisfies every part of my body and soul.

753231532_CouchQueen-3000cal.SecretStuffing-Prev03.thumb.gif.f8118e5fc32ef3dea6c8cd2ac16a6dcd.gif

After I finished my Panda Express and binged on donuts, I only had a few left. I knew I should have thrown them away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Besides, they'd make a great snack in a few hours! But I got busted by my feeder the moment I walked in the door. And, as my punishment, he made me continue stuffing myself with donuts even though I was already painfully full! 😫

1972906497_CouchQueen-3000cal.SecretStuffing-Prev04.thumb.gif.6a5819edb437e3639d0d68466422427f.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.