8 Screenshots

About This File

Olivia eats pasta on a weekly basis. She sits down with a pile of spaghetti and meat sauce only to realize she's forgotten her fork.

Does she get up off the floor and go grab a fork or just eat with her hands?

Well...with the added weight as of lately, getting up and down is a little more effort and today she's not willing to do any extra work. Mind you, her hunger is so intense she can't spare a minute extra- she needs to eat now! She just says forget it and decides to eat with her hands. She starts by mixing up the meat sauce and cheese into the pile of pasta.

Handful by handful she stuffs her greedy mouth. Groaning and moaning as she feels a rush from eating one of her favorite foods in an improper way. The feeling of her hands around the noodles surprisingly excites her too. The pasta falls to her chest and in her top, but she wastes none. Orange tinted hands, mouth and spots on her body don't even phase her. This feels like pure heaven to her.

She's eating it as fast as she can chew and shovel the next load in. At some points even too fast as her chest starts to hurt. Some of it just got slurped down without being fully chewed. So gluttonous of Olivia!

As an Italian, Olivia will fare la scarpetta(clean up the plate with a piece of bread) but since she has none, a plate licking will do. 

Olivia's belly is looking bigger and rounder than ever as she sits back after stuffing her belly in her new favorite way.

Other Files from Olivia Jaide

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

I've been a long-time follower and supporter of @Olivia Jaide, and her videos have NEVER disappointed me - this one is absolutely mind-blowingly FANTASTIC!  It's on a whole other level to most of the vids on the site.

This stunning beauty sits herself down on the floor to enjoy a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese, but - oh shoot! - she's forgotten her fork!  The growing goddess doesn't want to burn any precious calories by getting up and going into her kitchen, so decides she can make do without a fork by simply using her chubby hands!

Olivia looks heart-breakingly beautiful (as she does in all her vids).  Her face is so pretty!  Hair and make-up are perfect.  And look at THAT BODY in the preview pics!!!  She's looking HUGE.  (I absolutely LOVE her weight-distribution - she looks so perfectly proportionate!)  She's a gorgeous, spectacular sight - like I said, EVERYTHING is astonishing, and she's looking so damn BIG.  Check out that astonishing double-chin, her side-rolls, her belly, her big arms, her legs - she's aesthetically miraculous.  (Her shoulder-and-neck zone looks particularly impressive - so much sexy MASS!)

And those eating skills!  Oh my!  I especially liked the bits where she tilted her head back, and practically dropped the spaghetti into her eager, pretty mouth.  I have no idea how she manages it, but somehow Olivia combines a kind of innate elegance and sweetness with absolutely savage sexiness and brutal eating prowess.  

Always happy to report there's no music in the background, so we can luxuriate in Olivia's eating sounds and sexy chat.

Seriously, my heart fluttered when Olivia leaned in towards her camera.  Her large breasts look magical, and it's such a pleasure watching that pretty face getting sauce and grease all over it as she continues to relentlessly shovel her food in with wild abandon.

When you buy it - and you MUST, MUST, MUST buy it - check out 05:04-05:18.  Now, all 11 minutes and 22 seconds are mind-blowingly good, but this bit in particular is jaw-dropping!  Olivia puts her plate down in front of her, and then uses both hands to ram a gigantic double-fistful of calorific goodness into her hungry maw.  It's an AMAZING sight.

I've written enough, and there's so much more in this vid to rhapsodise about, but I hope you get the message: IT'S ONE OF THE BEST EATING VIDEOS I'VE EVER SEEN.  There's so much talent, accomplishment, achievement, beauty, sex appeal, charisma, and savagery here. 

Thankyou Olivia!

Link to review
Hollywood44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shitttt 😅😅 this truly is the hottest stuffing video I have ever seen in my life!! The lip smacking and the finger licking and the slurping down handfuls of spaghetti is so fucking hot 😋 each video gets better and better! Thank you!!

Link to review