Humilated By Mom for Weight Gain (Role Play)

$3.99

ย ย  (5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Themes in this clip: Role play ๐Ÿ–ค Humiliation ๐Ÿ–ค Degradation ๐Ÿ–ค Shaming ๐Ÿ–ค Rapid Weight Gain ๐Ÿ–ค Teasing ๐Ÿ–ค Family Disapproval ๐Ÿ–ค Outgrown Clothes

Alice just arrived at the airport after her return flight home from a long international trip, where she is greeted by her mother. Though happy to see her daughter, Alice's mom is less than thrilled with the shape she has returned in. Alice is bursting out of her clothes- her coat will barely even cover her now massive belly, and her ballooning body looks even more shocking under that: her once shapely- but- fit figure has turned into a softened figure with muffintop, rolls, thunder thighs and a big protruding gut. Alice's mom inspects her daughter and is blown away by the massive contrast between the skinny girl she was just a couple months ago and the bloated fat girl she has become so quickly. Though she attempts to point out this huge change in a pleasant way, Alice's mom can't help but degrade, shame and completely humiliate her daughter for turning into such a fat slob. Alice tries to defend herself but can barely get a word in. She instead is forced to stand there and be insanely embarassed by how much she has truly let herself go. Her mom expresses concern for her health and demands that Alice promises to join a gym right away. Though she agrees in order to appease her mom, Alice can't help but already reach for her next fattening snack, as her exposed fat belly jiggles away with every movement. Once a fatty, always a fatty it seems

Your reviews and reactions are so appreciated and let me know that you enjoy the clip and want to see more like it. Thank you so much for your support!!๐Ÿ–ค

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I really love this video.ย  I meant to buy it when it was first posted, finally got it and I'm so glad I did.ย  The humiliation sounds just like a what a mom would say, and CGG's facial expressions are priceless.ย  She looks beautiful as always and it's a super fun video.

Link to review
Mango8988

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW, WOW, WOW! Can't get over how incredible this rp was.ย  The voice acting for the two characters was so well done, and CGG should be in the running for an Oscarย with how realistic herย performance feels. She gets into the character and role she's playing so well! The choice in clothing is impeccable as like her mum tells her, she's spilling out of them. Her belly looks so friggin fat and ill fitted and her ass is as fat as always, perhaps even bigger. Somethings needs to be said about CGG's thighs! So plump and doughy and the curve through her jeans is insane! Great video as always.ย ๐Ÿ˜ย ย 

Link to review
not a real member

Oh my stars!!!! ย โœจ this video was absolutely!!!! ย an amazing !!!! creativity !!!!,,,,that to me was so brilliant!!!! ,,,& there is nothing! wrong !!!! gaining !!!! ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿง๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿซalot & a lot of weight !,,,& especially the belly !!!! Which is my most favorite !!!! ,,,of all !!!!& how it just spills out underneath those jeans ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ& the more!!!! ย the daughter! gains !!!! ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏThe bouncierย !!!! ย the jiggler !!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mom !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ โค๏ธ just tell your daughter that she has gotten!!!! ย so FAT !!!! During the summer !!!! Please ๐Ÿ™ mom !!!! admit it !!!! Because she loveโ€™s ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธhearing those lovely ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ kind FAT !!!! Words !!!! In ย all details !,,,,Because I think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’– it is already!turning !her daughter !on !already !!! ย  ย I ,,ย have a feeling ,,this could lead too a sequel! In the future just imagine of how FAT !!!! & drop dead ๐Ÿ’€โค๏ธ gorgeous ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆshe will be when that time comesย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the sweet and detailed review! I really appreciate it ๐Ÿฅฐ So happy you enjoyed the clip! ๐Ÿ–ค

Link to review
Residentsteven

I love how you play both rolls ๐Ÿ˜ here CGGF. This rp has always is so hot ๐Ÿฅต as Alice gets more annoyed with her mom the more the clip goes on. In shock ๐Ÿคฏ that her daughter has piled on the pounds while sheโ€™s been away. The humiliation and teasing is so well done here, make sure you donโ€™t miss out on this clip ๐Ÿ˜. That ending too, the look on your face says it all ๐Ÿ˜‚ there is no way she will ever be heading to aย gym anytime soonย ๐Ÿท.

Response from the author:

Thank you sooo much! Iโ€™m so glad you liked it! I had way too much fun doing the โ€œmomโ€ character ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for the lovely review ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Link to review