My Coworker Is Secretly A Feeder | Story Time

$6

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Is my coworker secretly a feeder and is trying to make me bigger? 😮
here is a little story time to what I’ve been experiencing at work with him and why I think he’s trying to make me fatter than I already am. 🐷
let me know what you think 🤔 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm not great with social stuff, but it seems like he likes you. Straight up asking if you gained weight after he came back from vacation is a pretty big indicator. That isn't really something I'd expect someone to say. It seems a bit forward. General compliments would be more normal, but complimenting your weight is pretty forward. That's just me though, and I'm not great at reading social cues. Any way, good luck.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Joe87 said:

I'm not great with social stuff, but it seems like he likes you. Straight up asking if you gained weight after he came back from vacation is a pretty big indicator. That isn't really something I'd expect someone to say. It seems a bit forward. General compliments would be more normal, but complimenting your weight is pretty forward. That's just me though, and I'm not great at reading social cues. Any way, good luck.

Thank you for your comment! I think you’re totally right! 🤗 as I said in the video, nothing like this happened before so it was definitely a different kind of compliment, since people don’t really comment on other peoples weight in real life as often. I still liked it very much though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Looking GREAT, so freaking adorable and sexy and..."Oh, my!" ❤️

Thank you so much ❤️😘

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.