5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I play some Mario kart while snacking on my favorites. This cute video features burping, belly play, belly button play, etc. 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!!! Girl !!!! It looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍 ,you have been gaining !!!! a lot since then,,,, & just like 👍 I said when you are wearing those  jeans 👖❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥& showing off that growing!!!! Big !!!! FAT !!!! Jiggly GUT !!!! ,,,of yours it just looks so FLAWLESS!!!! & what a great idea 💡 too film. BigBellyJudy playing the roll ,,,as a gamer girl 👧❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️as you play on the Nintendo switch ,,,& one of your favorite games is Mario kart ,,,that looks really! fun !🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 & exciting  with fantastic gameplay & graphics & beautiful pixel colors & frames & making the game look so beautiful!!!! Just like 👍 BigBellyJudy 💖💖💖💖💖🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 & I do enjoy watching people or crowds playing video games❤️💖💖💖 🎮 mostly everywhere I go too hangout at ,,,, especially out in public or somewhere ,,,& I honestly love it when you are just sitting 🪑 on the couch 🛋️ & just looking so laid back with all of your yummy 😋❤️snacks ! Right in front of you so u don’t have too get up off the couch 🛋️,,,,as much  because it’s all there & ready too chow down!!!! 🍩🍕🍫🍿🍪🧁🍰,,,on the right side ,,,& on the left side ,,,& continueing too have the munchies !!!! 🌭🌮🍟🫔🌯🍪🍕🍫🧁🍿🍩🍰,,& just commenting on just how FAT !!!!,,,, & eating !!!! all of these snacks are going too make you !!!! When u are getting nice! & full !!!! & stuffed !!!,,,,,,! Gaining !!!!weight !!!! & getting !!!!really !!!!really !!!! FAT !!!! Is so much !!!! fun !!!! & watching your curvage !friends !especially BigBellyJudy !!!! ❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖,,, grow !!!! & get as BIG !!!! & HUGE !!!! & FAT !!!! & jiggly !!!! As they all want too be !!!! 😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚💖😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review