9 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is working so damn hard this year to increase her capacity. In this video, she devours 2 huge footlong sandwiches (cut into 4 halves) plus a little treat afterwards because somehow, that wasn't enough food to fill her big round belly. Each sandwich has double meat AND extra cheese. She eats it all while chugging cream soda too, meaning lots of bonus burps!

She pushes bite after bite into her eager mouth while fat chatting with you guys. She tells you about her recent spiral out of control AND compares her current appetite to her former self. Can you even believe that a few short years ago, eating a simple 6 inch veggie sandwich would be too much food for her. Now she's chowing down on literally 24 inches of sandwich!

Lots of good angles in this video to show off Casey and all her expanding roundness. This belly really knows no limits!  25+ minutes of stuffing🤯 

If there are any other stuffings you'd like to see me doing this year, let me know in your review! Always open to your ideas.

---------------------------------

Drop a review or leave a reaction and let me know what you think! Check out some of my other stuffing videos like this one ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
gorgeously shocking friend.😉.
your tummy looks heavy soft and bloated so cute i love the way 
you devour those 2 huge sandwiches 😋🍔omg..

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.