9 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is working so damn hard this year to increase her capacity. In this video, she devours 2 huge footlong sandwiches (cut into 4 halves) plus a little treat afterwards because somehow, that wasn't enough food to fill her big round belly. Each sandwich has double meat AND extra cheese. She eats it all while chugging cream soda too, meaning lots of bonus burps!

She pushes bite after bite into her eager mouth while fat chatting with you guys. She tells you about her recent spiral out of control AND compares her current appetite to her former self. Can you even believe that a few short years ago, eating a simple 6 inch veggie sandwich would be too much food for her. Now she's chowing down on literally 24 inches of sandwich!

Lots of good angles in this video to show off Casey and all her expanding roundness. This belly really knows no limits!  25+ minutes of stuffing🤯 

If there are any other stuffings you'd like to see me doing this year, let me know in your review! Always open to your ideas.

---------------------------------

Drop a review or leave a reaction and let me know what you think! Check out some of my other stuffing videos like this one ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The fact that this lovely Piggy's appetite has outgrown her body is astonishing! Casey is a walking Orb at this point and when she is not waddling to the fridge for 10ths, she is stuffing like mad while sitting on her massive glorious ass! To say Casey's appetite has grown since she started on here would be one of the greatest understatements of the last 100 years. You MUST see this woman eat. She moans and burps as she non-stop stuffs and in the end is just laid back, with her giant balloon belly all sprawled out! You are NOT gonna wanna miss this one....also $9 for 25+ minutes?!!! This is a steal!! Support this woman's growing appetite and journey as she outgrows this outfit like the true Piggy she is!!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so muuch! ❤️ This is the sweetest review and I'm so glad you loved it. Can't wait to drop the next stuffing video! 

Link to review
Snowman123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A big hog in her environment and in action. Not much better than that. Casey looks so hot in this blue set and it looks even better when all that fat is moving around inside of it. Just to see her eat and eat and eat and enjoy every bite is amazing. You can see the passion to get bigger and the hunger that drives it. Amazing 

Thank you so so much bbbb! ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey showcases her out of control gluttony by stuffing 24 inches of sandwich into her once petite frame. Her globular gut expands as she crams in each mouthful of meat and bread. She also chats about how her body and diet have changed since college. And I haven't even mentioned the see through outfit yet. Wow! 

Link to review
jacksprat

What a spectacular woman. We are blessed to have Casey here to show us the possibility of acieved human beauty. Casey has the most unique figure. Her body is dialed in for Belly worship and she knows it. Her appetite and Greed to grow fatter is unmatched. She displays her belly for maximum astonishment. She knows we are in awe watching her chow down and grow before our eyes. I must say she has never looked more beautiful, more sexy. And she is so confident and proud of her mass... her belly is shocking and hot af. Here more than ever. 

Link to review
Monty Hall

Pretty amazing.   Huge belly at the end.  Would love to see more of the part where you are very stuffed at the end and are annoying the fullness.  Just amazing to see.   So round.  

Aww thanks love!! Hope you are doing well and thank you so so much for the review ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey is so hot and sexy I can’t finish this latest clip. In short I couldn’t contain myself for the duration and came not even halfway through. Casey of course looks bigger, rounder and so enchanting as she stuffs herself full of a couple sub sandwich favorites of hers which is closer to a snack size for as she discusses  her increased girth and eating capacity. I plan to update this review later when I finish the rest of the clip, but if you haven’t watched this clip yet, watch it now! 🤯😍🔥🥵

Hehe that's the best kinda feedback there is! I always wonder how many of ya'll make it through the whole thing before ;) appreciate you always my friend! ❤️ 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Casey is stuffing herself again this time with not one but two foot longs 🐷 seriously love the 🐖 in the background 😂 so cute. Her gut is looking huge as she packs it full of these massive footlongs telling us what else she ate today 🤯 it’s a lot. Chugging down cream soda doing some really big burps 😍, seeing Casey big gut looking so stuffed is so hot 🥵. I love the close up to of her belly I’ve never seen it so fat and round plus her🍈🍈 and double chin are looking so plump. Jesus that end shot to Casey has literally beached herself after this gluttonous feast on her couch. Make sure you don’t miss out on this vid 5 stars. I would love to see a huge burger or pizza stuffing from you next.

Thank you so so much for this review love! I always love your feedback on my eating videos 😍 the end shot was my favorite part! Definitely going to film a longer stretch from that angle in the next one. Looove the burger and/or pizza stuffing ideas! Maybe I could remake my old Five Guys video or Pizza roll up stuffing and compare them to now 😍 thanks again so so much!

Link to review
Bauer88

The close up, low angle shot of Casey's enormously stuffed gut was almost too hot for me to handle 🥵 Always love her stuffing clips!! This clip is an absolute steal for the price

Link to review