Too Fat for the Team

$5.50

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

toofat4thegame-Medium-96k.thumb.gif.f05938e80f76f4fbfa5c96468dfcd12a.giftoofat4thegame-Medium-96k_1.thumb.gif.7642a41ed00668e26e60d5b288712fdf.giftoofat4thegame-Medium-96k_2.thumb.gif.f9a2e7ee04f9afe0b5e60f980a201975.giftoofat4thegame-Medium-96k_3.thumb.gif.4860d18cc3f9c3dafb66ebbc8e06678d.gif

Kelli is a formerly fit, toned, and active athlete who played D1 lacrosse in college. She was invited to play in an alumni game next month, so she decides to get back into shape so she can play—however her first time working out in years doesn’t exactly go as planned. She makes a huge fool of herself, failing to do the most simple exercises, jiggling all over, and spilling out of her tight workout clothes. Eventually she just gives up, realizing she’s gained so much weight it’s not even worth trying to get in shape, so she decides to RSVP ‘no’ to the alumni game and enjoy eating to her hearts desire instead. 

(lol ignore how excited I got while filming  😏😂)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chief Inspector

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

You have an amazing body. Im one of the few people who are here to see modeling videos more than food stuffing. You have a nice big butt. I would like to see you in your hooters outfit one day soon.

Link to review
NinjaParty86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This has got to be one of the most sexiest videos you have ever made. First off, I like the Hello Kitty shirt you brought back. It looks adorable on you and shows that it barely covers your fat belly. Seeing you struggle to perform even the most basic exercises was sexy. It shows how extremely out of shape you have gotten to the point you just give up and do what your heart desires, by eating and doing nothing. It was gratifying, seeing your belly jiggle, you being out of breath, and trying every ounce of energy you can to do exercise. I’m still shocked that you used to be a Division 1 athlete and being very fit. Now look at you, you let yourself go and gained so much weight. I bet after that workout, you rewarded yourself with a pizza. Great video you made.

Link to review