8 Screenshots

About This File

Disto’s your beautiful and chubby girlfriend, she’s alone, hungry and bored at home because you went to work.  She keeps calling you insisting that you buy her food and you do it on one condition: she films herself for you while she models the new sexy lingerie you bought her and devours all the food you send her 🥵🔥, while showing off her new curves and her huge and fat ass in front of the camera, all this while she looks at herself in the mirror and enjoys the good food and how beautiful she is getting.

This video contains: sexy padding, sexy tight lingerie, burping, shaking, bellyplay

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, bodyposi_juju said:

I don't know if it's a Curvage lag, but under the description of the videos, I see pictures and videos of @fattypotchi ? Ur fat is pretty beautiful elsewise ❤️

I also see it, but it's just this clip 😮

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bodyposi_juju said:

I don't know if it's a Curvage lag, but under the description of the videos, I see pictures and videos of @fattypotchi ? Ur fat is pretty beautiful elsewise ❤️

I was able to solve it😋, I don't know what happened… weird 🧐

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.