12 Screenshots

About This File

Kat is in a sexy blue lingerie. She plops down and is immediately fascinated by her belly, jiggling and playing with it. She wants you to focus on her belly, she can't stop huffing, puffing, slurping, and burping..

A very sensual belly play..

She has gotten so fat, she wants to show you all how soft and jiggly she is. As her belly swells Kat jiggles and wiggles it excitedly, and burps loudly. What a piggy she is, chugging her soup, she doesn't even want to use the spoon! Don't talk, only slurp and suck noodles with broth down into her hungry belly..

You can see Kats belly swell in real time, guzzling every moment she can!

So full and tired, Kat sweats and lounges, soup dripping from her face. She sets her feet upon the lounge chair, leaning back. She is panting, out of breath. It's so good though, she can't stop herself from jiggling and burping, making room for the more..

Kat is in love with her fatness, can't stop touching and caressing it. Jiggling out every bit of gas just to finish off the savory hot soup.

After chugging the last bit, she rubs her swollen belly. It is bulging!

She is breathing heavily and red in the face. Could Kat be thinking that she actually wants more? Her belly growing and growing.. So much food, so little time. Need to get fatter for more room!

Thanks for watching! If you want me getting fatter, please support feeding me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

soupbellyog1.gif

soupbelly2.1.gif

soupbellyog2.2.gif

soupbellyog3.gif

soupbellyog3slo.gif

soupbellyog4.gif

soupbellyog4fast.gif

soupbellyog5.gif

soupbellyog5slo.gif

soupbellyog6.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.