7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I weight myself and I’m so happy to finally reach one of my long time goals. So to celebrate my ever growing gluttony I treat myself to a whole cake over 1,700 calories.  As I eat I talk about my new future goals about how big I plan on getting. This video includes lots of belly play, fat chat, ass shaking, no hands and hands cake eating, slightly messy, etc. 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Casanovab

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ok, I’ve been a Curvage member for 5 years now I think, and believe me, BigbellyJudy must be in my all time top 2: the way she teases you about her weight and fat for about 10 minutes, the way she jiggles her body, her body, her ass😍Everything is perfect. YOU ARE MADE FOR THAT, I mean, now you’re in, keep the momentum, everybody will realize that you are a goddess. 
Good luck for your goal, but you know it, this is not hard when you like what you do😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the very kind words! So happy you liked my video  ❤️💖

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Congratulations on 300lbs Judy, I'm really proud of you 🥰 I reckon with how insatiable you are you'll reach 400 (or more 😈) in no time. I love the different camera angles in this video, it helps show off how huge you are from all angles. I reckon you were still hungry after that cake though, you devoured it like it was a light snack before lunch 😍 Can't wait t to see whee the next 100lbs goes on that beautiful body of yours 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ☺️ can’t wait to see how big I get as well ❤️

Link to review