4 Screenshots

About This File

I've gained so much since I started my journey and I've loved every moment of it. As I gain I get more and more gluttonous. It's absolutely out of control at this point, but isn't that the fun of it?! But as I've gained I seem to have really destroyed my body, and there's no stopping at this point. I mean I'm already so far gone, why bother? But how far gone am I? Wouldn't you like to know 😈 

Since the start of this gain, I've packed on the fat, pure lard. My body has become overtaken by it. With so much weight going to my belly, I know I'm destroying my organs. It's not good to have so much visceral fat, but here I am, continuing to grow myself. I know my diet of fried food, sugary treats, carbs, and overprocessed junk isn't helping my arteries much either. My health is looking pretty morbid. I've started to develop all types of chronic health conditions from my obesity. I've destroyed my body and my health. But I just can't seem to control myself or care for that matter. I'm only going to keep destroying my body, filling it with fat, stretchmarks, cellulite, and absolute junk!

Clip features: extreme health chat, not for the faint. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

m i k i

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another really exciting video from Freya for the darker, morbid, and taboo side of the kink.
If you are in any way in to, even just interested in the health oriented side of the community, this is a nice candid video of health details, dealling less with health denial, and more embracing and discussing the unhealthier side of gaining, and how Freya not only has come to terms with it, but finds it almost exciting in it's own right.

Taboo, but a fantastic bit of fat chat.

Link to review