5 Screenshots

About This File

In this sexy stuffing video, CQ cosplays as Maria, the mysterious and sexy love interest to James, the protagonist of Silent Hill 2. But don't worry- even if you've never played a Silent Hill game, you'll still be able to appreciate her skimpy outfit and voracious appetite.

Maria wanders through the foggy streets of Silent Hill- lost, confused, and most of all ravenously hungry. Though the murky fog, she spots a sign that says "Free Pizza!." As she wanders inside, she realizes she's in a bowling alley. There's no one else around and nothing inside- except for a large pepperoni pizza and a couple cans of soda.

"This pizza is still warm! Who would have left this here?"

She's apprehensive, but she is so overcome by hunger that she drops her guard and begins to fill her greedy belly with the delicious pizza. It's fresh, hot, greasy and even the crust is stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. For just a little while, her fears fade away as she eats. She sips the soda, letting out burps and rubbing her expanding belly. Her bliss is interrupted by a sound at the back of the building. "What was that?!" She tries to get up, but she's so full that she slumps back onto her seat and clutches her aching belly.

"I shouldn't have eaten so much!"

"How am I going to escape?!" Poor Maria ultimately becomes a victim of her own gluttony, in an ethereal stuffing video you have to see to believe...

1438632282_CouchQueen-CosplayPizzaStuffing-Prev03.thumb.gif.925f98d4ea5ec7649c6e55ec168b8b02.gif

CouchQueen_-_Cosplay_Pizza_Stuffing_-_Prev04.thumb.gif.36c1322a6dcb71cf63b9389768683060.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TedJenson807

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing and sexy role play and stuffing. Absolutely loved the outfit in the video, very very sexy😍😍 great job btw on the background and always love the different camera angles that you get❤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm really happy that you enjoy the video! Green screen is a lot of work and I even got a larger green screen so that I could still pull off those other camera angles. It wasn't 100% perfect, but I think that I'll get better at it the more I do it. Thank you again!

Link to review
sklarec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolut TOP. I love mini skirts, you are very beautiful!! Thank you for this video

And thank you for the review! ❤️

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Couchqueen and Silent Hill, two of the greatest pleasures of my life, what more could I ask for? But beyond my personal tastes there are several positive and objective things that can be said about this clip. First of all, there are the shots, which manage to focus on her from angles where she looks fat. We already know that Couchqueen is beautiful and is the owner of rotund hips, but here the camera really treats her with loving care. Secondly, she knew how to choose the character's outfit very well to her advantage, as she barely moves and that mini-skirt doesn't leave much to the imagination. And last but not least she makes strange sounds, a kind of spoiled little girl moaning that, personally, I really like. 

Thank you so much for reviewing! Silent Hill, especially Silent Hill 2 is such a special game. I really wanted to do it justice, so I took putting together the outfit pretty seriously! Like, I drew the butterfly myself with alcohol activated makeup, because I didn't want it to rub off during the scenes where it was inevitably going to be laying in my lap. 😝

Link to review