What an experienced SSBBW feedee needs

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I describe in detail what my perfect feeder would be and how they would encourage me, how much, how often etc. Throughout the video I play with my belly, show off my massive thighs, ass & tits. My FUPA hangs out of my thong & skirt which is absolutely insane if you think about how much fat there has to be for it to hang that low. I jiggle and shake all of my blubber as I give you the “in” on what it takes to be the perfect feeder coming from an experienced SSBBW feedee like myself.  

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and want me to gain more 😘

E1F2F9D2-B915-4AE1-B544-E3D60005245B.jpeg

Party Eat GIF by BREAD TREE

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'll be completely honest I was wayyy beyond hard when she started talking about her ideal feeder 🥵🥵 Any thing that she wears will just melt someone's mind due to how hot & extremely freaking sexy she looks! I know in all of her videos you can see her fupa on display, but god damn I've never seen such a giant fupa. I thought it was a 4th belly roll! 🥵 This video is very informative for beginner feeders since she's obviously got a lot of experience over the past year. I hope she doesn't mind feeders that don't fill all the requires yet, but are looking to work on them! Nonstop loving & care is definitely what I'd bring to the table, and anything she asks for will automatically be given. 😊 Only thing I'd ask of her is to be my feeder by adding however much she wants me to eat to the DoorDash order. I don't mean small meals either. I mean meals that I'm not expected to finish, and hand off the leftovers to her since we all know there's no end to her hunger! 🥵 Overall I'd DEFINITELY would recommend anyone to buy this video if you're a beginner feeder, or want to help her out on the incredible journey ahead. Thank you so very much TheBigAssSSBBW for making this amazing video, and I can't wait to see you get even bigger!! 😊❤️

Alright time to get a fresh pair 😂

Response from the author:

Yesssss I love it so much!!! I love your detailed reviews. Thank you thank you thank you!!🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review