What an experienced SSBBW feedee needs

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I describe in detail what my perfect feeder would be and how they would encourage me, how much, how often etc. Throughout the video I play with my belly, show off my massive thighs, ass & tits. My FUPA hangs out of my thong & skirt which is absolutely insane if you think about how much fat there has to be for it to hang that low. I jiggle and shake all of my blubber as I give you the “in” on what it takes to be the perfect feeder coming from an experienced SSBBW feedee like myself.  

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and want me to gain more 😘

E1F2F9D2-B915-4AE1-B544-E3D60005245B.jpeg

Party Eat GIF by BREAD TREE

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow... This just left me speechless, and thats just from reading the description lol. Seriously, you're so amazing with all the weight you've gained since you first came on here. And i love how beautiful and awesome you keep being as you grow more and more *hugs* Wish i could meet you IRL and just give you a big ol' hug for being a very sweet and amazing person :)❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Wow... This just left me speechless, and thats just from reading the description lol. Seriously, you're so amazing with all the weight you've gained since you first came on here. And i love how beautiful and awesome you keep being as you grow more and more *hugs* Wish i could meet you IRL and just give you a big ol' hug for being a very sweet and amazing person :)❤️

🤍🤍

I wish I could have you constantly eating, drown between your tits and force-feed you when you can't anymore. Keep getting fatter please, it would be a shame to see a hungry sow 🐷🥵

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.