5 Screenshots

About This File

🤔DO I WANT TO WEIGHT 500LBS?🤔

IN THIS VIDEO:

CHUGGING / BURPING / WEIGHT GAINER BOOST / MOANING / BELLY PLAY / MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

THIS IS A VERY LONG VIDEO WHERE I TALKED ABOUT WHAT I DID DURING DECEMBER HOLIDAYS, HOW MY FAT BODY HAS BEEN CHANGING DURING THE LAST MONTH, ABOUT MY DIET AND WHAT I'M DOING TO KEEP GAINING WEIGHT BUT I ALSO SPEAK ABOUT MY WEIGHT AND WHAT I WANT TO DO THIS 2023, NEW GOALS + ME CHUGGING A 6 PACK OF HYPER CALORIC MILK... 1440 Cal and yes, ended up totally full.

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1558lf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video😍😍

I love the burps and the side view of your amazing belly❤️❤️
can’t wait to see how the summer plays out.

500 is going to look amazing on you😍🐷😍🐷😍

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Laura fatty is looking!!!!  👀 AWESOME !!!!AWESOME !!!!AWESOME!!!!  FAT!!!! & I love it !!!! When she is wearing jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥 😍 with a even!!!! Even!!!! Even !!!! FATTER !!!! FATTER!!!! FATTER!!!! & More & More HEAVY!!!! Belly !!!! & how extremely!!!!  low it hangs !!!! Underneath those really !really !tight jeans!!!!  👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖,,,,, oh my stars it look HUGGGGEEEEE !!!! So HUGE!!!! 

!!!! In all different filming 🎥 angles !!! ,,,& I love it when she takes two bottles of boost  one in each hand 🖐️ & starts to shake them both at the same time ,,Her BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HUGE!!!! Hanging!!!! Belly !!!! Is shaking!!!! & jiggling!!!! Incredibly !!!! HOTTT !!!!as she chugs down all of those bottles of booster shakes ,,,all going into that gorgeous!!!! stunning!!!! incredible !!!! FAT !!!! Hanging!!!!  Gut !!!! ,,,,as it continues on !,,,,too bounce!!!! & jiggle !!!! As she gives it a really good & very !lovely !smacks & pats ,,, & you can tell that she wants more !!!!&  More!!!! ,,,,,,,,,More  FAT !!!! & More!!!! & More!!!!  FAT !!!! Belly !!!! & adding another 100 Ibs pounds!!!! Which makes it 500 Ibs Pounds & just imagine!!!!  adding another extra 100 Ibs Pounds in her MASSIVE !!!!HOTTT !!!! FAT !!!! Belly !!!! & just thinking in your mind 🤔of  how beyond!!!! jiggly!!!! & bouncy!!!!  it would truly look !!!! 👀❤️ & feel  !!!! ,,,so incredibly!!!! HOTTT !!!! & just saying too myself ,WOW !!!!!Amazing !!!!,,,,,, & just saying for example that in  2023 is getting closer & closer too the end & Laura is already weighing in at 490Ibs just  10 Ibs away from her Biggest !!!!& her most!!!!  FATTEST !!!! Milstone !!!! ever !!!! As you picture it in your mind !!!!,,,,of  HOW  HUUUGGEEE !!!! & how FAT!!!!! Laura is truly going too look 👀 & when she goes out in  public like at  a restaurant ,or a GameStop, because she loves playing video games 🎮 especially the Nintendo switch,or ,,too the movies 🍿 or a carnival 🎡 where all the yummy 😋 food is  & where ever she loves too hang out at ,,,,night🌙 or day ☀️,,,,& one ☝️ of my favorite FAT !!!! Woman !!!! attractions 😍💖💖💖💖

is when a woman gains !!!! a lot !of weight !!!! & eating 🍔🍩🍿🍟🍕🌮🌭🌯🫔🧁🍰🍫🎂🍪🥤🥤&  stuffing what ever she wants with HUGE!!!! Massive!!!! FAT !!!! Beautiful!!!!😍💕💕💕 gorgeous !!!!😍❤️❤️❤️❤️thighs !!!! & plus + when all of that weight!!!! & pounds! are all going right into that FAT !!!! Belly !!!! Of hers especially when she is wearing outfits & trying her best to hide all of her FAT !!!! & wearing jeans 👖❤️ & wearing really! really !tight! pants !!!! & a shirt 👕 & know Matter what style the shirt is !,,,you can still see that FAT !!!! Belly still peaking !!!!out !!!! underneath that shirt 👕 & wearing  pants or jeans 👖❤️ with it ,,,,,& the way I imagine Laura that BIG !!!!& That !!!! HUGE !!!! When that day & time comes ,in the near future !,,,,,LAURA is going to look !!!! STUNNING!!!! & every where she goes!,,,, including shopping 🛍️🛒          Laura is turning herself into this unstoppable !!!! beautiful !!!! gorgeous !!!! gaining !!!! feedee !!!!goddess !!!! that you can ever  truly!!!! dream !!!! of !!!!         If you are into beautiful !gorgeous! FAT !!!! Women !!!! & wearing really! tight jeans 👖❤️ with there HUGE !!!! MASSIVE!!!! FAT !!!! Bellies ! !hanging !out !on full display!!!!  & chugging down booster shakes as there GuT continues too grow & adding more & more jiggle!!!!  & more & more bounce!!!! Too there frame ! !,,,,!!then this clip will be just right for you for all of the FAT !!!! Belly jeans👖❤️💖 lovers !!!!   Laura truly delivers this one!!!! Absolutely 💯 percent !!!! PERFECT!!!! & Will totally !!!!make you so very happy!!!!  😃 ❤️💖 for a very !!!!along!!!! time !!!!      Thank you LAURA 😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕😚💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review
Megadeath67

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was amazing with your goal for this summer we should be expecting some huge gains. I am so looking forward to see if/when you reach 500lbs it will be amazing to see. Keep up the great work.

Link to review