Talking about my Weight Gain and burping as much as I can❤

$4.99

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In this video, I talk about my weight gain in the past and what I've experienced while gaining, while I chug a soda and let out some pretty impressive burps, hope you guys enjoy!❤😘

Other Files from ChubbyDumpling7

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Top tier new curvage model right here.   She's got the face and voice of like a small town weathergirl or the love interest in a direct to TV movie - like girl next doorish but utterly beautiful in a real world way.   And those BURPS, my god... where did they come from??  So crazy to hear such aggressive, vulgar, full fat belches followed by light airy giggling. 

Link to review
Guest ryyy5

Amazing video 😍 those burps are ridiculous! And they’re only going to get better as you grow

Link to review
Ventrex

A short but very sweet video. Chubbydumpling seems really enthusiastic about growing, and she happens to be a GREAT burper. Definitely looking forward to more from her.

Link to review
lukedurko

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video! Dumpling has very explosive belches and finishes the video with one of the best burps on the sight! I'm excited to see how she continues her growth

Link to review
Guest Sharkslazers

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good video! She has a soothing voice that contrasts with great burps. Its awesome. Shes also super cute in her lil' flower top! :D

Link to review