4 Screenshots

About This File

Another vacay, another compilation! This time, I went on an all inclusive holiday meaning unlimited time at the buffet! I think you can tell how much I ate by my body bulging out of my bikini…

1st clip is showing off my bikini bod

2nd clip is playing with my belly on my balcony and nearly getting caught by my neighbour 

3rd clip is after dinner and I’m almost bursting out of my corset

enjoy! 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

King_feed_Kong🇫🇷

1 of 7 members found this review helpful 1 / 7 members
Hey sweetheart !

So first of all, I hope you had a good and fat vacation aha !🥰

And I just wanted to tell you that I've been following you almost since the beginning and I find your transformation so sexy! To see your belly starting to hang and your love wrists growing.. I really love it !😍🤩

Keep it up, keep making us dream !🤩

PS: I put 4 stars because nothing is perfect and you can always do more..!😏
Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

Hey squishy bae! 😉 Might I say u done good on your vacation! 🥰Looking very curvy and hot love! Keep on that pigging out cuz that sexy body of yours sure knows where to store that fat! In all the right places! I seriously enjoyed the third part where u have on that small corset! Your long red hair looks good with that bulging gut! 😘 Thx for the video! Looking forward to more 😍

Link to review
Guest rms13

Ugh the way that corset fits is a work art. And SBs figure only grows more perfect with the added pounds

Link to review