6 Screenshots

About This File

I've just recently broken up with my boyfriend and am feeling great about it! He was tying me down, and now I get to enjoy life as a single person. I'm about to head out for a night on the town with my friends when I notice a note from my ex. He's sorry that things turned out this way, and left me two pieces of gum because he knows how much I love blowing bubbles. It's a weird note, but I do love gum so I end up chewing one! I blow a couple of bubbles but I begin to feel weird. My boobs and butt have this tingly feeling. I ignore it, though, and end up chewing the other piece of gum to make huge bubbles. This was a huge mistake! My tits start inflating like juice-filled balloons and my hips start to grow and widen. They grow so big so fast that it's shocking, and I realize that the note from my ex has a PS! It says that if I were greedy enough to chew both pieces of gum that the expansion will never end!

I start to panic as my tits blow up to huge proportions. My hips and ass continue to grow, but they have nothing on these gargantuan tits. And it feels heavy too, like it's all inflated up with juice. I feel like I'm some pumped up hourglass figured blueberry! I panic even more because I'm getting so big with no more room for all the juice expanding inside me. I think I'm going to pop! I blow one last bubble and then I BURST!

A custom blueberry inflation clip with a breast and butt expansion twist! Includes panic, popping, and tons of gum chewing and bubble blowing!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.