14 Screenshots

About This File

POV you walk up and sit beside Daisy duke eating her breakfast! You question her about her weight gain, daisy is oblivious to the major pounds she has put on! She shows you how her shorts still button (barely) in attempt to prove she hasn’t gained THAT much weight! 

Daisy realizes that you actually LOVE the extra weight on her and you can tell in her face it turns her on! 💋

9+ minutes!!

lots of belly play and fat chat in this clip! 
If you love it, leave a review! Reading them is the BEST part of my day ❤️❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another incredible video by DoubleDenise! This outfit is extremely hot on her!! No buttons necessary, cute little knot in the middle, and my God those Daisy dukes look insanely freaking sexy! 🥵🥵🥵 I loved seeing her back rolls spill out of the top when she turned around. I hope those get bigger in time! 🤤 Don't get me started about her belly. Before she unbuttons, I just love how there's still a huge amount of belly showing! It's so amazing to see that her belly covers up most of front view if she doesn't tuck it in. 😫🥵 I don't think she's gained that much either. She's just been eating good. 😉 Overall this is an extremely sexy video, and a DEFINITE MUST have for anybody in the world. Thank you so very much for charming us with your beauty DoubleDenise, and I really hope there's a Valentine's Day video coming out soon! 😊❤️

Link to review
hamazon

Everything in this video was perfect. Your natural accent fit perfectly with the role play and the outfit was insanely sexy. The way you were bursting out of those shorts was 🥵😮💨.
I can’t even pick a favorite part, honestly. You turn around: an ass that won’t quit and back rolls to die for. Facing forward again? Boobs, side rolls, and a belly that would make even the most hardened fat hater reconsider. Just everything was perfect. 10/10

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

The first, but surely not the last, of the videos I buy from DoubleDenise. The first thing that caught my eye was her blonde curls, as lush as the gigantic belly she so gluttonously overfeeds. Special mention should be made of those thighs as big as hams and whose size overflows the chair. But the blue ribbon goes to the way she makes you imagine that a beauty from the Deep South goes from being a skinny girl with high cheekbones and narrow hips to a podgy woman who only thinks about eating. I'll definitely be back for more. 

Link to review
wk2324

Daisy Duke isn't fat at all but a Well fed Woman. It's about time that this southern Belle grew up and out. I think she looks much better than that skinny Minnie old Daisy. Who would complain about her weight, only if she started loosing weight would I complain !! Those biscuits and gravy did her some good finally. Don't pass up this hot video. Thanks for sharing Denise. 

Link to review

I just realized that I wrote a comment but never wrote a review for his video. Well first of all I recommend getting this video.  I remember saying in one of the videos I purchased that @DoubleDenise would work well in a #DukesofHazard set. She has the looks and the right accent for a video like this. I actually have never seen the Dukes of Hazzard show or films before but I think this fit Denise super well. This video was so attractive. This type of character fits Denise well in her personality. I wonder if DoubleDenise would wear this to a Halloween party or maybe find a shirt that fit better this would work. DoubleDenise pulls off this video. I think this video looks more vibrant in the colors than some of Denise’s previous videos. The reds, skin tones and blue denim shorts just look so much more vibrant than previous videos I have watched from DoubleDenise recently; which was such a nice surprise. This outfit makes Denise look so appealing. I love the fat chat talk in this video. If you wanted a video that shows off belly, body, and curly blonde hair, fat denial chats, and eating, then this video is for you. I would encourage anyone to buy this video; even if you are not familiar with the Dukes of Hazzard franchise. I did not feel like this video pays much attention to #TheDukesofHazzard in the dialogue of references mentioned by Denise; so you as an audience member won’t be lost in watching this video. I think it would be cool to revisit this character again in a future video doing something outside or checking out a 1970's car and doing poses and trying to see how well you can fit in it. This outfit with all the colors looks pretty on Denise. I am so glad that Denise is on Curvage and has embraced her size and beauty. I love how she has done her hair and makeup in this video. I honestly would love to see a video just chatting while doing her #hair & #makeup. I think Denise is talented at doing both. 

Link to review
Guest ChubbySouffle

Denise makes for one hell of a chubby Daisy Duke! Her belly looks so round and swollen as it tugs against a pair of cutoffs that are clearly straining to hold all of her in. And what a pair of cutoffs they are! This clip truly shows off how thick her thighs have become and how bubblicious her backside has grown. And that accent! Denise brings her a game to this clip, we truly are blessed to have such an amazing woman on this site! ❤️❤️

Link to review