6 Screenshots

About This File

cece can't wait to be 400 pounds!

in this video, she tells you all about her fantasy to become truly massive.

this one starts out with cece standing and talking about her weight gain while she bounces around and plays with her body for you.

she then sits down and plays with her belly and boobs, jiggling herself for you and discussing her plans to continue gaining.

to wrap everything up, cece enjoys a few pieces of cheesecake ❤️

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sky_3

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cece is at the pinnacle of femininity. She's wearing a body suit with shorts and starts unbuttoning the shorts. What comes into view are not her hips, but her huge round belly - I was completely astounded! What is so amazing are her perfect curves - big boobs narrowing to a relatively small rib cage before expanding into her huge round belly.  She playfully bounces her body and runs her hands over her sexy curves.  She talks about judging  people her present size  when she was smaller and at the time she never thought she's make herself this fat. She is now at 350 lbs and says she want's to be 400lbs so badly.  Cece's proportions are so perfect that she's right to go there.  It's hard to imagine she could be any sexier but if she believes its possible, then go for it. I'll be waiting with baited breath - hopefully it won't take too long and she'll share the journey with us. This is one of her videos that includes a lot of standing - I know this is exhausting for her, but omg is it hot!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Imagine how big you are right now you look like you're getting closer to 400 club take your time eat & relax it will make you lazier more importantly won't be very long now you're definitely increasing in size from the last few videos I'm excited for you I guess you want to be very massive you were just as excellent I valued each video the time spent to make I want you to know you can message me anytime! ❤️ 

Link to review
Saturnexus

Imagining a 400lbs+ Cece alone is enough to make me nut, her gluttony and beauty know no bounds as everything about her is getting bigger and sexier, especially her sexy double chin and huge belly! ♥️

Response from the author:

ily! ♥️

Link to review