First measurements :)

$8

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Super excited about this video because Finally you guys get to hear my voice and I take my first measurements ! I also play around and eat whip cream ! Thanks for all the support I hope you guys enjoy

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice video!! For someone who hasn't taken their measurements before, you sure are a natural. I love how did your upper belly, mid belly and also the lower belly as well as your ass and thighs. Also, love your sexy matching underwear. Your body is so soft and thick all over already. Love how your butt is the biggest so far and hope it continues to grow. Also, the whipped cream all over your body was super sexy.  Can't wait to watch your body soften even more :)

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! Excited to see a new face on curvage!!! This video is all about measurements and goals and showing off her curves. Excited to see your journey take part in curvage!!! You guys are missing out. 

Link to review
S77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You have to watch this to discover what@Chinky Jawn weight goals are!!! 

She talks about this plus gives current measurements which are ???? (Watch to find out)

plus a ton of great video showcasing her incredible curves! 

A must watch video for sure!!

Link to review