4 Screenshots

About This File

I stuffed myself silly before these photos and then try on some old tight clothes to show how much weight I've gained! Clothes I've worn in old photos or videos you can now see can barely fit me! My double chin and stretch marks are showing, evidence of how fast I've gained so much fat! I can't wait to gain even more weight until these clothes literally tear off of me. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest wodbugaf

Posted

Very disappointed. 😡

Was expecting a video, got seventy-bloody-two effing JPG files instead. Not even going to bother downloading them. Seriously, what rubbish.

17 minutes ago, wodbugaf said:

Very disappointed. 😡

Was expecting a video, got seventy-bloody-two effing JPG files instead. Not even going to bother downloading them. Seriously, what rubbish.

The file description states clearly that it contains photos.  It's your fault, not hers.

It clearly says Photos in the description!! And they look sexy af. 

I can’t wait to see you gain even more weight to the point were you won’t be able to put on those tiny clothes anymore. 

Looking so fat and hot in these pics!

4 hours ago, wodbugaf said:

Very disappointed. 😡

Also, File Information is a wonderful thing. It literally says "Image format: jpg"

Pictures are fine but please please please do a video where you try the same clothes as on the photos. Videos are just so much better and show the struggle and I'm sure there definitely was a struggle. So please thiccollegefirl do a video for your fans!!!! I'll buy it no matter the price... Thanks

These pics are fucking awesome but I can't leave a review for some reason

EDIT: had to DL on the PC I'm trying to review on 

PS: You have to DL at least one file individually in order to review. Downloading all as zip does not work

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.