4 Screenshots

About This File

in_n_out_morning_stuffing-Medium-96k.thumb.gif.52146a626f508d843e499303a77a4b19.gifin_n_out_morning_stuffing-Medium-96k_1.thumb.gif.3db2bb234b3767feab438094271834b4.gif

watch me be a total gluttonous pig and stuff myself full of fattening fast food then rub my huge stuffed (yet still so soft and jiggly with fat) belly. hehe I can't wait for all these calories to be converted into more belly fat! 😍

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NinjaParty86

So amazed to see you finish through an entire meal of In-N-Out Burger. That outfit looks very cute on you and it seems pink really suits you well. Makes me have a hard time deciding either it’s pink or lavender 😅. I bet you felt very satisfied feeling that food go down on your belly. You definitely need those belly rubs to help it digest. And that ass was huge when you turned to pick up a plate. Hope that meal satisfied your hunger. Also, don’t worry about not being able to put on makeup because you still look beautiful without it.

Link to review