3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm eating way too much extremely sugary treats, enjoying my soft beautiful body and can't help myself from exploring my bellybutton.ย 

I'm feeling so pretty and sexy, and I think it shows how much I enjoy showing off. Leave a little review and let me reward you please โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SB starts the vid lift her skirt and showing off her panties shortly before she tucks them beneath her massive belly and takes off her skirt. Unrestrained, her soft creamy gut pours over her thighs as she shows off the snacks she going to eat. Munching cookies one by one she eventually shows another part of a her outfit which is a little belt tucked under her tits, SB mentions that she canโ€™t wear it lower while she sits, alluding to the fact that her blubbery gut would end up bursting it apart. Soon after she leans back a little to show off her panties again only to realize her globular gut has gotten so massive that theyโ€™re still hidden. Leaning back further she fishes the waistband from under her belly as proof of her being clothed right before taking another bite of cookie and mentions how โ€œfucking good,โ€ it is. Some moans and belly slaps later SB is completely on her back sloshingย her gut back and forth as it ripples like a giant water balloon by pulling on the waistband of her panties. Her deep bellybutton looking like a little boat stranded in a turbulent sea of pale blubber. Soon she sits up mentioning all the sugar is having an effect on her right before she defiantly shoves another cookie in her mouth. SB bounces and jiggles while munching for the rest of vid with great views of her expansive belly. Insanely hot from beginning to end.

Response from the author:

turbulent sea of pale blubber ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญย I adore you so so so much โค๏ธ

Link to review

This video is extremely sexy! Her belly is amazing! Iโ€™m especially a fan of the part of the video with the under belly view! I for sure have some amazing ideas for future videos she could make!ย ;)

Link to review