How much do I weigh now?!?! 🤯

$10.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Measurements and weigh in! I give you my previous measurements, my new measurements & my brand new weigh in  as well as discuss my weight goal for summer. I’m SO freaking excited for you to see what I weigh. I honestly am shocked every time I get on the scale. I’m just so happy you all are with me on this journey. Remember how small I was a  year ago?! Just wow!!! Leave me a review so we can discuss my insane gains🐷🤯😍

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

2A599027-286D-4CB4-AC23-2FEB93981EB9.jpeg

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another insanely hot video from TheBigAssSSBBW! 🥵 It's a simple weigh in video but it's clear to me she needs someone to help her with the measurements. She's so big now that it's hard for her to measure herself. I really love the close up videos you make because I love looking at all the cellulite, stretch marks, fat rolls, and scratch marks on her thighs. It's really beautiful seeing how much cellulite there is below her boobs, especially the fat rolls! 😍 I'm actually blown away by the measurements. There's just so much more to love & appreciate now! When she stood on her scale, I actually fainted when I heard the number. She's a Goddess SSBBW for a reason! 😏 Overall I'd DEFINITELY & HIGHLY recommend anyone to watch this video if you're new, or have been following her weight gain. She's truly amazing and such an inspiration. Thank you sooo very much for making this video TheBigAssSSBBW, and it's safe to say I'm a huge fan now!! 😊❤️ 

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you found me!! Lol your reviews have made my day 🥰🥰

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Whew this video is amazing🔥. First she measures herself and shows off her massive growing body - that looks as voluptuous and sexy as ever. Her fat is spilling out of her underwear while she does this. Her boobs look insanely big, the extra weight has definitely benefitted her there. I pulled up one of her old videos while watching this and it's crazy how fat this piggy has gotten - in the best way possible. She has about 10+ more rolls while sitting down and looks so much better. Can't wait to keep following her gaining journey😍

I love that you compared an old video with this one. I also can’t believe how big I’ve gotten!!! 🐷🥵😍 thank you so much 

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow 🤯 Every time you always come back and surprise us with how much bigger your getting! Love all the ass shots and how out of breath you get as your bending over trying to measure yourself 🔥 You look like a huge ball standing up on that scale from the side, the growth is unprecedented! Better have your socks taped on cause TheBigAssSSBBW is gonna blow them off again! 

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office Love love love your reviews 🥰

Link to review
big girls rock

Still growing and BAB couldn't be happier about it. 😊 If you compare the side view picture from the last weigh in to the one on this one you can tell that she has grown. 😮 An "ideal" figure is thought to be 36-26-36. Well her calves are almost the waist size and her thighs take the bust and hip measurement and blow it out of the water! 🔥 In fact BAB is bigger around than she is tall! ❤️  Her weight? Let's just say that 100 pounds isn't enough to cover her gain since joining last year at this time. 😍🥰 She struggles to get some measurements because the tape gets stuck in the rolls and folds of that luscious body. Sweating and short of breath BAB sits down on creaking furniture that can barely contain her mass. 🔥 Her goals? USSBBW status. When? Soon at this rate! ❤️

I noticed how I look bigger from the last weigh in to this one too!!😍😍 thank you so much for this incredible review. So glad you’re on this journey with me. 🥰

Link to review