8 Screenshots

About This File

After a romantic evening of pizza under candle light, you convince your STUFFED GF to let you pick up a packkkkk of freshly fried donuts on your way home.

When you arrive home your GF flops onto the bed and talks about how stuffed she is. She can't believe you convinced her to let you buy the donuts, but now she can't wait to DEVOUR them...

This time she wants to try something new...she is a little embarrassed to ask you...she wants you to HAND feed her the donuts. Immediately you pick up a donut and shove it in her mouth. Next donut, she gives you instructions on how she wants to be fed. Then she becomes even more DEMANDING tell you to give her another one and another.

After a bit she says she wants to change in to something more comfortable and then walks out in sexyyyyyy leopard lingerie. There she stands jiggle her curves and showing it all off for you, but she's a GREEDY GIRL and head back to the bed for you to FEED HER EVEN MORE.

Actually recoded AFTER I ATE A WHOLE PIZZA and then decided I want donuts XD ;) 

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It seems that someone is clear that in 2023 she will become even fatter and sexier @AGirlWhoLikesToEat ;) 

another video that I will add to the collection without hesitation :D 

Response from the author:

Gladddd youuuu enjoyedddd Vulkan :D 

Link to review