6 Screenshots

About This File

After giving birth to my baby I am always hungry 😏

I hope you understand that I had not been able to upload videos because I had to take care of my diet for my baby 👶But my diet is over and I can eat as much as I want and as much as I want 🐷 So I wanted to challenge myself for the first video of 2023 and I tried to eat 3 family pizzas with 2 liters of coke 😳

I'm very happy because after my pregnancy my belly was big and round and when I fill it with food I look like I'm still pregnant hahaha 🙊

You will love this video because I managed to eat all the pizzas and drink the 2 liters of coke and in the end I couldn't even move because I was too full 🐷

This video includes: Weight and measurements, eating, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of 3 familiar pizzas with 2 liters of coke🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts  ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

ngfngfn.thumb.jpg.37d96f2f28ddf8db784c2dcd5ff9c12f.jpgsdvdsfgdrhtgf.thumb.jpg.30d442940d740fd51a3e70d78be60607.jpg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PreyToGod

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful lady, huge stuffing, great burps, almost looks pregnant afterwards, excited to see how much more she can push herself in future videos

Link to review