6 Screenshots

About This File

THIS IS MAJOR!!! 

Savannah has started this year off with a BANG… it’s a 2023 and Savannah has been fully indulging in all her craving and it’s really starting to show. She decides to hop on the scale and see just how much her gluttonous ways have impacted her.. she’s SHOCKED by what she see as it is a HUGE MILESTONE WEIGH IN! To celebrate Savannah indulges in some sexy belly play and goes into detail about what she’s been eating this month and how she feels about her body. 

{ video includes; weigh in , pov , belly play, horny Fat chat, }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Motley_Mayhem

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God I just can’t get over how fast you are blowing up at the moment, it’s sooo hot! Since your weigh in on Dec 16th you've gained 16lbs, and since the one on Dec 29th you've gained 9.6 lbs! That is almost an average of 3lbs per week!! Someone must be eating so much fattening food. I’m genuinely curious to see how long you can keep this rate up, you’ll be 350lbs in no time if you do this for the next few months. I think we’ll need some updated measurements in the next weigh-in too, your belly and thighs look absolutely enormous! Can’t wait to see how much you gain this year💙

Link to review
AllContrast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy shit you've blown up since joining curvage!! 😳 yall she's HUGE! You won't be disappointed with the number you see! And all of that sexy fat jiggling away while she goes into talking about just how much of a greedy girl she's been! 10/10

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s amazing how @SavannahMontana looks like a actress in this video. She looks so Pretty the way she did her makeup and curled her long black hair. It’s so encouraging to see someone who is plus size and love who they are and enjoy what they look like. I feel like it is a rare thing to see in society but extremely nice to see this positivity about being fat. How often in society do we see women who like being fat. Unless it is on model sites or some people on YouTube like Olivia’s World it is extremely rare. I would highly recommend this video if you enjoy hearing and seeing someone who is in love with how they look as a plus size woman. 

Link to review
GFM

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video as always. Savannah is looking sooooo sexy and beautiful 😍 Love her smoky make up. Can really see the extra weight in her double chin 😊 Also credit for always keeping her videos at a low price 👏🏻 Keep up all the good work gorgeous! Love from the UK 😘

Link to review